I put together some of what I thought are important benefits or effects of coffee.
- The in coffee reduces sensations of hunger.
- Some studies suggest that just one cup of coffee can help relieve the symptoms of a migraine.
- was first by a young German doctor who recognised it's stimulating effects on the central nervous system, and its ability to maintain attention and a good mood.
- has found that caffeine in coffee may stave off the onset of and disease. Coffee is a good source of powerful antioxidants, critical to eliminating free radicals.
- Coffee is great for your liver. A study published in 2006 that included 125,000 people over 22 years showed that those who drink at least one cup of coffee a day were 20% less likely to develop liver cirrhosis Studies have also shown that coffee can help prevent people from developing non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Coffee may make you more intelligent. The caffeine hit makes you sharper in addition to more awake. It has been reported that coffee allows your brain to work in a much more efficient and smarter way.